Sunday 6 May 2012

Crimped Hair

I decided to Crimp my hair randomly as I haven't used my Crimper in SO LONG!! I also crimped my mums too :P she has Blonde hair so you can see the crimped design better ofcourse. I will try & get a pic of hers if she lets me :).
Crimping your hair makes it feel & look so thick and lovely, and because I straightened my hair before I crimped it my hair looks Pin straight but with volume! I will definetly be doing this more often!!
** I used a CUTEX Crimping Iron** I teamed this hairstyle with a soft smokey arabic double edged eye and pale pink lips.
Products Used:- 

  • Sportsgirl "Time To Shine" Bronze Pallete
  • Sportsgirl "Beauty Queen" Creme Lipstick
  • Maybelline "Eye studio" Gel liner in "Blackest Black"
MEDIUM PLATE : 




LAST 2 PICS-MINI PLATE: feels like a soft straight afro :P
xXx ** Much Love ** xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment