Tuesday 27 March 2012

Hey Guys!!
To start off my blog site I thought I'd start off with a Makeup look I created. I am still getting use to the site so bare with me :)
This is a brown/neutral blended smokey eye look with a bright pink lip.
I wore this look for a weekly coffee date with my friends, sexy suttle smokey eyes with a bright lip for that extra POP!


Products used for this look:


Eyes - Sportsgirl "Time to Shine" Bronze Cosmetic Pallete. (Unfortunately they do not state the names of each shadow).
          Napoleon Perdis Set Eye Primer
          2Tru Waterproof Eyeliner in Black
          DB "Blackest Black" Mascara
          My Accessory Glamour Lashes in "Style #11"
       
Lips - Catwalk Lipstick in "Sydney"
          DB Lipliner in "630 Pink"

Face - M.A.C StudioFix Fluid in "NC42"
           M.A.C StudioFix Concealer in "NC 35"
          M.A.C Blotting Pressed Powder in "Dark"
          GOSH Primer
          Chanel Blush in "Tweed Coral"
          Napoleon Perdis Mosaic Bronzer

If you would like a review on any of these products let me know & I would be glad to do them.
xXx

2 comments: